Welcome to C. Kandaswami Naidu College for Men Online Application Portal for the Academic Year 2023-2024
Applications to all courses are to be submitted only through Online
- List of Courses (Click here to View): Check out the list of courses available in our college.
- Prospectus (Click here to View) and Eligibility Criteria (Click here to View) : Read the Prospectus and Eligibility Criteria carefully for admission before filling up the application.
- A candidate can apply for any number of courses in both aided stream (shift I) and self supporting stream (shift II)
- Mobile Number and email id is mandatory for online registration.
- Candidates who have passed their Qualification Examination in first attempt will be given preference.
- You can pay the application fee including registration fee through online using Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
- We request you to use Google Chrome for accessing our website.
- All candidates have to submit their photo and mark sheets of file size less than 1 MB.
- Candidates claiming admission under special category have to submit their relevant certificate in addition to the above document.
- Do not fill false informations while applying for a course as it might lead to rejection of application.
- Your application will only be submitted after making successful payment.
- A Register number will be generated after completion of payment which is also sent to your email ID mentioned in your application.
- Kindly note the register number for all references. Do not forget the Register number. We advise you to write the Registration Number in paper and keep it safely.
- If you cannot see the registration number after making a payment, Kindly contact us.
- Last Date of Submission of Online Applications is 19/05/2023
You can view and Print your Application using your Register number which appear below for your reference.
Print Shift I Application. | Print Shift II Application.
Fill all the columns carefully and verify before submitting the application.
The data cannot be modified once the application is submitted.
For any queries regarding admission, please contact us at
Email: [email protected]
Contact No.: Phone: 044 2626 2970